This website uses its own and third party cookies to collect information that helps us to optimise your visit to the website.
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user’s computer when he/she accesses a website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device; depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their device, depending on the type of cookie and the information they collect, they can be used to recognise the user.
Depending on the storage time, the cookies could be Session or Persistent cookies. Session cookies are those that collect and store data when the user accesses the website and cease once the user leaves it. Persistent cookies are those that have a particular duration determined by the controller. The storage time can vary from a few minutes to several years. They are used to save and retrieve certain parameters each time the user visits the website.
Acccording to their purpose, our website uses 3 types :
- Technical cookies: these are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the website and the use of the different options or services that we offer. For example, those for session maintenance, response time management, performance or option validation, using security features, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to specify or personalise certain characteristics of the website. For example, defining the language, region or browser type. These cookies are not essential for the correct functioning of the website.
- Analytical cookies: these allow us to monitor and analyse user behaviour on our website in order to develop browsing profiles and discover the preferences of the users of our website. They are usually used to measure user activity with the aim of improving the service we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which product or service is most popular, etc.These cookies are not essential for the correct functioning of the website.
On the website in general, cookies only collect certain information from the user (that is, type of the user’s Internet browser, the user’s operating system and the IP address from which our website is accessed to facilitate navigation through our website).
The cookies we use are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide references that allow the user’s name and surnames to be deduced. Regarding the online purchase processes in particular, the data entered by the user during the purchase process will be associated with their session identifier for bank reconciliations and crediting the contract.
Browse without cookies
The user can always customize the use of “cookies”, as well as prevent the collection of “cookies” by modifying the user’s browser options, among the most common:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d#ie=ie-11
By completely blocking cookies, you can prevent certain websites from displaying correctly.