The PEVASA group operates with a fleet of 6 modern freezer tuna vessels measuring between 75 and 87 m in length and with capacities ranging from 1100 to 1400 t of skipjack. We fish in the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
Our regular bases are Port Victoria (Seychelles) in the Indian Ocean and Abidjan in the Atlantic.
All our boats meet the following requirements:
- Fitted with permanent VMS
- 100% observer coverage
- We only fish with adequate licenses verified by the Spanish Ministry of Fisheries
- ICCAT and IOTC registered vessels with IMO number
- HACCP systems in place and with EU sanitary certificate
- High quality of our fisheries
- Dolphin Safe by Earth Island Institute
- Vessels in the Proactive Vessel Register (PVR) of the International Sustainability Foundation (ISSF)